Alignment: Chaotic Good
Height/Wight: 182cm; 61kg
Personality: Archer's personality may seem playful and humorous to the point of immaturity, but a more vigilant observer might notice her hidden alertness and quick-witted thinking. Someone who knew her personally wouldn't have much trouble believing that she's already planned everything out - and might already be riling up the enemy with her tactics! Deeper still in her motives, however, lies a mysterious past that few have been able to unravel completely...
Looks: Fiery crimson hair and emerald eyes. Archer maintains a strong yet conspicuously feminine physique in order to keep her skills at top-notch conditions. Her usual fighting attire consists of an enchanted olive-green cloak, used to conceal her presence, and a reinforced set of light leather armor that has gained considerably higher defensive capabilities since her metamorphosis into a Servant. Yet on her encounter with Japan, she has also decided to make additional combat outfits to match the country's style!
- Projectile (Archery) A+: Mastery over the bow has advanced to a legendary status, regardless of the situation. Includes expert knowledge on exactly where, how, and when to strike from afar on any targets, including mythological beasts and magical entities. Nullifies "Protection From Arrows" unless that skill is of an EX Rank.
- Eaglesight A: Vision during both the night and day is increased to the point of perfect sight and detection of movement, along with the identification of a target, for over two kilometers.
- Eternal Arms Mastership B: Mastership of combat arts has reached the point of being said to be a master of one's era. By near-complete merging of mind, body and technique, it is possible to make use of 85% of one's fighting skills with any weapons even when under the influence of any sort of mental hindrance.
- Disengage A+: The ability to break away from combat. Bonus effect of returning battle conditions to what they were at the beginning of the match, including Archer's concealment. Lingering spell effects are also lost much more quickly over time after an effective escape.
- Instinct A: The power to "feel" the most favorable developments for oneself during battle. Refined sixth sense is now close to true precognition. Bonus effect of reducing by half the penalties caused by obstructed vision and hearing. Additional bonuses are awarded based on luck.
- Eye of the Mind (Fake) B+: A sixth sense for avoiding danger. Bonus effect of offering resistance against penalties caused by visual obstructions.
- Heart of Harmony B: Prevents decrease in the effectiveness of a technique, regardless how many times it is used against the same opponent. Ranged attacks cannot be perceived by the enemy.
- Presence Concealment C: Can hide well.
Likes: Hunting, woodcarving, practical jokes, and (recently) shopping.
Dislikes: "Stupid rules and mean people."
Weapons: Variable Edge - a powerful composite bow that can be quickly disassembled to form two curved shortswords. Highly resilient and armor-piercing. Can be resummoned if broken - an unlikely but possible situation.
Rose Katana - one of the artifacts Archer picked up in Japan. Not actually from her past, but she nevertheless chose to keep it "because it looks cool."
History: Currently unknown. On her inclusion into the Hall of Heroes, she was promptly informed by the Grail of her direct lineage from the Tuatha Dé Danann - the mystical settlers of ancient Europe. She now wishes to return to her time and, with this knowledge, correct a grave misunderstanding between her people and another...
Bonus Picture! (Realistic):
- Posts : 47
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 408
Location : Fukui Prefecture
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum